What do you want/need for your tank that you wish was on sale?

Are you looking for Reefing Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? (tell us in the thread)

• Yes and I'm looking for something specific

Votes: 198 35.7%
  • Yes but not anything specific

Votes: 127 22.9%
  • No not looking to buy anything right now

Votes: 87 15.7%
  • No but if the right deal came up I would consider it

Votes: 143 25.8%

• Total voters

Deviant Nation

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have already found quite a few helpful things since I am in the process of setting up my first saltwater aquarium and pretty much needed everything. I just really wish the EcoTech Vortech Pumps would go on sale now. They are some of the last expensive pieces I need.

cvrle1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Disappointed that EMS doesnt have anything at all. Was hoping their overflow boxes would have some sort of discount. Oh well.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
A TRIDENT!!! seems I missed my only chance from SWA the other night :mad: :mad:
Aquarium specialties has them at 10% off

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's Black Friday and Cyber Monday time so why not talk about what we want or need for our tanks!?

What do you want/need for your tank that you wish was on sale? (who knows maybe the right person will see your request)

lOOKING FOR CORAL DEALS.jpg
@revhtree , here's one , myself being the type person who buys 90% of everything on Internet, only things I don't is groceries and clothes. Let's just say, I'm in the mood for $100 worth of coral glue, and another $100 worth of epoxy glue, I might need the maxspect glue gun (already have), I don't see a search bar like Ebay, Amazon only for merchandise no threads, no forums, only for commerce. What if I'm interested in some torches,or certain SPS coral, that are discounted for black friday. Time is money, if I can't find within seconds, I know where I can. Just a suggestion

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now I was on home page saw advertised, drop off corals.com Couldn't tap it to open, so went to search bar, type drop off corals and push search, guess what comes up, threads,,advertising should come up at least side by side to threads. Just suggesting

DEWreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None of the presets work from the 52, presets can not be shared from old 52hd, acclimation can only be done by all colors and not single colors only, can not mix 52 with 64, and much much more. Ecotech did not do AI justice with the buy out.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 28 14.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 95 47.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 64 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.5%
Back