What do you want/need for your tank that you wish was on sale?

Are you looking for Reefing Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? (tell us in the thread)

• Yes and I'm looking for something specific

Votes: 198 35.7%
  • Yes but not anything specific

Votes: 127 22.9%
  • No not looking to buy anything right now

Votes: 87 15.7%
  • No but if the right deal came up I would consider it

Votes: 143 25.8%

• Total voters

Cfellini91

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze ATO and AI Prime HD Reef LED! Those are the next two on my purchase list! Haven’t seen a sale for the AI’s, granted they recently released their latest, it would be nice to tho!

ReefGoddesss

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the market for a controller. I’m trying to decide between the Neptune Apex (currently on sale for 10% off for their $499 system) and the GHL ProfiLux 4e. I was hoping the GHL was on sale for all items so I can add on to my system as I go, but they only have their complete system packages on sale for 10% off. It’s a huge difference with the GHL products of $419 for the main system and temp. probe vs. the complete system at $699 -10%.

Roosterjack

Struttin’ and Cluckin’
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bubble coral... And to be able to buy a Trident without having to play “Internet Keyboard Speedway” with 500 other people to do so.

C7A3521D-E686-4D30-BD83-58AE2C89F0D9.jpeg

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was really hoping I could find a deal son an RODI unit, a Nero 5, test kits, and hydra 26 or 32. Since I’m on a pretty tight budget and I am not allowed to buy used stuff, sales are about my only options. And the sales have been bad this year. So far it looks like the test kits are the only things that might come off that list, since I found good deals on salifert and Hanna. I’ve just gotta decide which one I’m gonna get. Probably salifert so that I save the money. Maybe cyber Monday will have better deals. I’m hoping that LA might do a site wide sale. I guess we’ll see.
Here is the name of a post with some awesome deals on RODI units. “LIQUAGEN'S TOP BLACK FRIDAY DEALS” check it out! They’re doing 25% off site wide.

Strawberry

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tunze ATO and AI Prime HD Reef LED! Those are the next two on my purchase list! Haven’t seen a sale for the AI’s, granted they recently released their latest, it would be nice to tho!
Lol [USER=17204]@MarineDepot had some pretty deep discounts on tunze ATO units of different models.

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you dont need wifi and a fancy app, a Jebao SLW-20 is a clone of the Nero 5 at around $70. Has a bunch of modes and is an excellent value in my opinion.
Th WiFi and app would be nice, which is why I was looking for one on sale. If I don’t find a good deal on one, I will probably get a kebab though.

MartinWaite

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a new tank as mine has a leak and I'm not sure how long it will last before it goes pop splash!

salty150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish there was at least one day a year where these uber-expensive ($4,000+/-) all-in-one systems like Red Sea Max, Waterbox, Innovative Marine, etc. would give a worthwhile discount...

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah, this years sales have been very lackluster. I was hoping for better fish sales and definitely salt sales, but 10% is a sale that occurs every couple weeks how is that up to Black Friday standards haha. I have seen reef crystals for 70% off before, now it's 10% off, not very good if you ask me.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.6%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 91 49.2%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back