What does this mean...

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've noticed since R2R moved to the new servers, I am getting an alert that says:

"with a hashtag that you watch"

This setting changed resulted in 17 alerts, the majority of which had the above description. I am unable to locate the setting for that in my profile. Can someone direct me?

Thanks,
Dom

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know which hashtag it was that was triggering the alert? (welcometor2r, reefsquad, reef2reef ect...)

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dom, you're lucky....only 17. The new server change resulted in 3000 plus alerts for me. All should be good now.

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you know which hashtag it was that was triggering the alert? (welcometor2r, reefsquad, reef2reef ect...)

Not than I can tell. It doesn't say which hashtag I am following, just "with a hashtag that you watch".

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not than I can tell. It doesn't say which hashtag I am following, just "with a hashtag that you watch".
If you click on the alert, it will take you to the post that was made with the hashtag, from there you can unsubscribe from the hashtag if it's one you no longer want to receive alerts for :)

OP
OP
Dom

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you click on the alert, it will take you to the post that was made with the hashtag, from there you can unsubscribe from the hashtag if it's one you no longer want to receive alerts for :)

It will allow me to unwatchable the thread, but best I can tell, not the hashtag. I'll keep looking.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It will allow me to unwatchable the thread, but best I can tell, not the hashtag. I'll keep looking.
So it's a bit of a project but if you click on the hashtag a box should pop up, click watch tag and it should say something along the lines of "you are currently watching this hashtag do you want to unwatch it" I think...

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 27.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back