What does your plate coral look like?

Meccaman96

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
118
Reaction score
52
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please share your pics, maybe include the name and size. I would love to see them.
 
20161230_211419.jpg

Here's mine under actinics. It's yellow with green and is about 3.5-4" in diameter.
 
Following! I love plates [emoji173]️
Today was the first day with the lights on after a lights out period to battle some algae. Once everyone stops sulking I'll post pics :)
 
I think your orange plate is the same as mine? It's called Dragon Blast? Nice to have a name for it.
 
I think your orange plate is the same as mine? It's called Dragon Blast? Nice to have a name for it.
It's just what ASD named it. I'm honestly "over" the name game lol. There's 10 namesfor each coral and depending whose name it is, makes it cheaper or expensive. :rolleyes:
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new