What Does Your Screen Name Signify?

Curvball was a nickname given to me by an editor I worked under... It's just stuck ever since.
 
I keep seahorses. I know very original.
 
Well about 20 years ago when I got my first computer I needed a screen name, so the family and I made this one up so it included everyone in the family. b = my last name, b = my wife's last name, and, u = step daughters last name.
 
my friend started this company over on the east coast of fla ...started as a joke then got bigger....basically the anti-salt life lol from all the salt life stickers and clothes you see everywhere
 
mine is the first 3 letters of my name(Trish) and the first 3 letters of my husbands name (Jerry)so.......
Trijer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new