What Does Your Screen Name Signify?

racer is the first name of my business & the w is the first letter of the second word...Racer Walsh
 
Everyone probably thinks it has something to do with Japanese animation, but really "refers to a breakdown of social norms and it a condition where norms no longer control the activities of members in society."

I was taking a sociology class at the time when I started using this nick years ago. :hammer:
 
I forgot to post mine!

143gadgets, was actually a mistake. It was supposed to be 14gadgets. :(

1 4 = I Love

gadgets = Gadgets

I LOVE GADGETS!!!! :clap:
 
a lot of people have problems with mine, so i'll try to keep it simple.

nahtanoj + mirror = jonathan
and in simplified form
nahtanoj=jonathan

i'll be feilding any questions later in the program.
thanks
jonathan---that's my name.:p
 
I am so not creative with screen names and I didn't want to use my name. So when I first got into the salt water scene I chose salt newbie - but RC wouldn't accept it so I added the 01 to the end. Several people in my local club thought I should change it since I am not a newbie anymore. But I guess I feel there is sooo much to learn about our hobby that I will always be a newbie in some reguards. Plus I can't come up with anything better!!:hammer:


Great idea Chris!
 
I'm a chemist with the first name Bob....so....BeakerBob!
 
I always use my dad's name(hopefully I don't screw him over one day lol) for things, like secretly signing up for gamefly. So I use edwing(dad's name) and 206(cause I'm reppin da 206!!). Pretty lame I know.
 
i am a barber and i was going to open a shop and call it "cuttin' up" (i actually own the ficticious name). because in the shop we are cuttin up hair and cuttin up (joking, debating, etc.) i got a really good deal on booth rental at a very nice shop so my own shop never went down. maybe one day.
 
racer is the first name of my business & the w is the first letter of the second word...Racer Walsh

Do you have a site? And sell cold induction air intakes for sport trucks?

I had a Ford ranger I think I bought my air intake from your site........LOL Small world.
 
Last edited:
312 views and only 32 replies....? Come on!


POST Everyone!!!
 
In college my name shrunk from Anthony->antwon->twon

twon8 is my yahoo email account, twon was taken, not sure why i choose the numeral
 
Art minor in college, I love Expressionist art ( My other Passion, Second only to reefing) I set up my first screen name in the early nineties on AOL as VanGogh121. Had to put numbers with your name and it has stuck.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new