What else to add?

Dvanlier05

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2019
Messages
745
Reaction score
1,456
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently switched my system to SPS and have filled it pretty quickly with frags. I have room for about a dozen more and wanted to get some input from the community. If you could provide a pic that would be appreciated. Heres a list of my current frags. Thanks for any suggestions
Screenshot_20190928-112229_Samsung Notes.jpg
Screenshot_20190928-112242_Samsung Notes.jpg
 
Rrc op
A47FD79E-D062-4510-B135-9A350E0EA480.jpeg

Matt v pscycho asylum
AFF377B3-7DD8-479D-AB28-2917FB1A1914.jpeg

Jf Sunday driver and pimped out Tenuis
5020C39D-BED9-4633-9CDE-F0571CEC2389.jpeg

Rrc elektra and wwc pink panther
F4DE8C51-BADE-4E81-BEC7-C18C01262052.jpeg

Tgc og op and cc wd jr
141DB3C8-5CBE-414A-AC5B-FFFDB04F3A53.jpeg

Cc pink highlighter
CA132F92-21ED-4FEB-8650-B6A1AA93855F.jpeg

Jf homewrecker
EEF5F0A3-9109-4D4B-91A0-89D45D057A75.jpeg
 
JF HW, ASD Rainbow Mille, RMF Lucky Charms, CC Kombucha, BC Aquatic Man, King Fiji, and if you can get some of tristanfish's stuff...

forgot to add: Tierra del Fuego
 
Last edited:
Ya I would love to get the Fruitloops from tristanfish.
I'm liking that's Matt V and WD Jr. Too bad Cherry isn't going to be at RAP Chicago in a few weeks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new