What first food should I buy?

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LRS (Larry's Reef Services) and Rod's Food are both sponsors here on Reef2Reef. Both companies produce smaller-batch flat-packs of frozen food using high quality blends of things fish like to eat, sourced fresh. If you find either one ... get it. Your fish will thank you.

~Bruce
So it would seem. Everyone has had great reviews of it. I guess that takes the guesswork out of it for us!

OP
OP
R

roansdad

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some reef frenzy so I'll try that and see if I can find cyclopeeze and pe mysis. (Why pe? Lol. Everyone says use it)

laga77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some reef frenzy so I'll try that and see if I can find cyclopeeze and pe mysis. (Why pe? Lol. Everyone says use it)
Why PE? Thaw out some PE mysis in a small container next to some other brand of mysis. Of course the PE is gong to be larger but that is not important. What is important is all the oil with a orange tint that floats to the surface in the container with the PE compared with other brands of mysis. This oil is rich in HUFA, highly unsaturated fatty acids. This is the stuff that is nutritious and needed for healthy fish.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back