What fish are on your bucket list?

This fish might not be interesting to people because it doesn't have bright colors but I want a scopas tang. And the only I might risk trying to put into my reef aquarium one day is a red tail trigger fish. I read around, and allot of reviews say they can be good in reefs unlike most other triggers. Black tangs are cool too.
 
Last edited:
Definitely on my list is a Rinophias Scorpion. Absolutely amazing must see fish. I located one at Aqua Workz in Sacramento for $350. Posted video on YouTube.
 
Pomacanthus navarchus (Majestic Angelfish) and Macropharyngodon choati (Choati leopard wrasse).... and so many more!
 
gem tang for me. love these guys....
 
Been looking for a super male stigmata blenny also called an ember blenny for a while now. Had a few slip through my fingers. Think I may have a good lead on one right now, fingers crossed. Wish me luck.
image.jpg
 
I got part of one of my bucket list fish a earlier this months. I've wanted a pair of Watanabei Angelfish and a pair of crosshatch trigger fish ever since I saw them at World Wide Corals. I got a female Watanabei Angelfish earlier this months on sale.

One down three to go.

DSCN0984.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new