What fish won't be food?

Fing fishtanks

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a good many tanks in my day and never had the trouble im going through with a smaller tank! Had a 6 line wrasse and two scooter blennies in a 25 gallon, got a percula and a long tentacle to host.... the 6 line ate 2 cleaner shrimp... and as divine irony would have it.... the new LTA ate him and the two scooter blennies... good news is my clown has hosted but now all that's in the tank is my clown and a royal gramma, I want to get some more fish but if thru are all to be expensive ordeurves... Any suggestions what won't get to be lunch? The LTA is pretty small so I didn't think it would be much of a problem?

15810226794657044939822475676825.jpg
 
Wrasses seem to like shrimp... so having shrimp senns to limit your fish choices greatly. Shrimp are delicious...

Maybe rehome the LTA if it seems to be eating all your fish! I didn't think LTA hosted clowns, though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new