What funds your addiction?

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how i fund mine
 

Attachments

  • uploadfromtaptalk1414720222838.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414720222838.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 362
People being less than kind to their offspring.
 
Visa,discover :gossip:
 
This is what I do...
datacenter1.jpg
 
side work...
Prince Tech 2010 ALP.JPG
 
Hurricanes, earthquakes, storms, squirrels, corrosion, kite-flyers, and caution.

I market industrial generators.
 
I wouldn't say it really funds my hobby (s) but I'm a diesel technician. Or plainly I work on trucks at a Chevy dealership. :frusty:

Suicideissleep or BL get me a job please ha.
 
I try to offer my frags to other members during our meetings to pay for the salt and nre frags that acquire fr R2R ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new