What happen to November POTM???

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MJC

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
564
Reaction score
1,521
Location
LongIsland NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What happen to November POTM???
I could have sworn I posted a pic of a wrasse? Am I losing it, ......
Can't find it anywhere
 
They remove the thread while they pick the finalists and prepare the voting thread. I would assume we will see the voting thread in the next couple days.
 
Sheeeewwww I really thought I was losing it lol.

Thanks
 
What happen to November POTM???
I could have sworn I posted a pic of a wrasse? Am I losing it, ......
Can't find it anywhere
Same here
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new