Status
Not open for further replies.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The subject for November's POTM contest was Wrasses and it's time to choose a winner. The poll allows multiple choices so choose the ones you like from the numbered entries below. The voting thread will close December 14 at 11:59 pm EST.

As always, we thank Avast Marine for sponsoring our POTM contest. Visit their website HERE and be sure to take a look at the great products they have to offer.

Winner will be determined by this R2R Member voting by poll. In order to be eligible to have votes counted in the poll, voting members must have at least 25 meaningful posts and have been a member of R2R for at least 1 month by the time the poll ends (votes that do not meet this criteria may show in the poll but will be disregarded in the final count). In case of a tie, Team R2R will assist in picking a winner. Rules, deadlines and terms are subject to change at staff discretion at anytime.

PLEASE REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO ENTER YOUR VOTES IN THE POLL, NOT VIA COMMENT IN THIS THREAD. IT'S GREAT TO COMMENT, BUT PLEASE USE THE POLL TO VOTE. YOU'LL NEED TO BE ON THE WEB VERSION OF THE SITE IN ORDER TO SEE THE POLL.

So let's determine the winner of the POTM for November.

27.jpg

1.jpeg

39.jpg

45.jpg

16.JPG

10.jpeg

5.jpg

26.jpg

40.jpg

17.jpg

56.jpg

28.jpg

38.jpg

3.jpg

15.JPG

BigJim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you compress the files if we link the photo using the bbcode from Flickr instead of attaching a file? I noticed my photo lost some sharpness and is less vivid than what I submitted. I'm not trying to start a conspiracy theory or anything. I just want to know if I should attach the image in the future instead if using the code.

OP
OP
dbl

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you compress the files if we link the photo using the bbcode from Flickr instead of attaching a file? I noticed my photo lost some sharpness and is less vivid than what I submitted. I'm not trying to start a conspiracy theory or anything. I just want to know if I should attach the image in the future instead if using the code.

Yes, I always recommend attaching the photo directly. Don't worry about the size as the site will adjust accordingly.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Vote is in

Status
Not open for further replies.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back