what in the world are they spraying

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I saw this film about geoenginering on you tube and its horrible to see what has happened to the world
Now my question is does all this spraying has anything to do with some tank crashes ?

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's crazy but not surprising these governments from around the world all have hidden agendas and the fact that they are tring to control the weather is just another weapon in there back pocket not too mention depopulating at the same time

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do we keep the fish alive when they spraying aluminium with other toxic stuff every time I see a post tank crash rtn stn I'm like this could be it

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's official GMO food = rat poison banned to enter 60 +countries

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are they spraying like this all over the states ?? In Brooklyn they spraying hard I'm gonna take some pics see who gets sprayed the most

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A very long video. I'll have to finish watching it some other time. Do you remember the terrible trajedy "they" cause with intentionally growing algal blooms? My two cents is that these global warming nuts are nuts!

eliramos

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup this gmo stuff is crazy have your heard about the genetically engineered salmon they want to introduce to the wild. This world is becoming one big sci-fi horror film

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
update

Yes and the part where the dude said every time Obama is in town they don't spray well last week he was in nj ny and no spraying :)
Today I woke up and the whole sky is covered in chem trails something fishy here :(

Attachments

• IMAG0070.jpg
    IMAG0070.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 364

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope I didn't waste for an hour and forty minutes watching a conspiracy theory? I know I look up at the sky different now. This video was made in 2010, are there any updates on this? Aluminum at 60,000 times normal is very alarming.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Honestly it's hard to say how Tru this film is at the end they demanding answers inside the congress building and a state senator is in it as well demanding answers so its serious since I saw the film I keep my Windows closed because I find it to be true if all the animals r dieing that should be a wake up call to all

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know a good lab testing place that does water testing NYC area ,now I'm gonna sent them some water samples just to see how bad things really are

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some more people to speak up .. I noticed when I moved to nyc 13 years ago in the summer months there was roaches crawling trees buildings they were everywhere u looked the sidewalks were moving at night now they like endangered spices why r they dieing out is the question for a bug that been alive since before dinosaurs to be dieing out at this rate is also very very alarming ..

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2013 no obamacare for the fish but we need it so bad that its the law :(

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have always been told they are dumping fuel. but why?

They dump the fuel right before they land that's to minimize the chance of fire in case of a crash and when they do that it disappears into the air in seconds
The chemical trails u see in the pic those r the airplanes that spray all day from coast to cost and if roaches r moving out from nyc I take their word for it before I listen to some dumb goverment officials .what ever it is its nothing good 4 us or the fish

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sad how things work around here you work pay taxes til 65 then u retire but that's bad biz for some people if u live til 100 , so now you have GMO food making people sick so you roll over at 66 now somebody can say it was pleasure doing biz with you :) oh and what ever money you have left give it to the Dr he will sent u to your local drug store make everything feel better :(

Mike J.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is so troubling to me. I look up at the sky differently now. I'm old enough to remember what the sky used to look like. Who cares about UFO's, this has got to be the biggest conspiracy theory going.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The theory I want to know is how America went from richest country in the world to 14 trilion in a hole in a couple of years and nobody investigating that wonder why

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 55 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 16 11.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 39 28.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.4%
Back