what in the world are they spraying

masterbuilder

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The theory I want to know is how America went from richest country in the world to 14 trilion in a hole in a couple of years and nobody investigating that wonder why

Entitlement programs.

Wait...a jet just flew over followed by a black helicopter, so maybe my reasoning is temporarily faulty from being doused with some sort of mind altering chemical. I think hear drones now....

Last edited:

Harold Green

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pseudo-scientists gone wild. Just like ancient aliens, and mermaids.

While I do really well dislike government, come on.. How much can you believe on the internet especially on channels like discovery, history channel and animal planet when they are obviously for profit with most of the crap they air. Which may I add is very similar.

I do enjoy conspiracy theories, but that does not necessarily make me believe them.

I will add again, I do not like government and do believe they have hidden agendas but are these planes you see doing this not commercial jets?

I have a good question for you all.. Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying??
His lips are moving.

bobman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say a few things on this.
First is where there is smoke there is usually fire somewhere.

However I work in environmental health and safety for a airline company. I can say none of these planes that come in here are capable of spraying anything besides fuel. They also do not spray fuel before every landing only if there is a problem either with the plane or sometimes in sever weather if its bad enough and they cant reroute to another location. Reguardless of that fact the government has the resource conservation and recovery act (RCRA) that requires companies and even the military to maintain owner ship of all hazardous wastes including all mentioned in this video from the cradle to the grave and forever. However they could technically skirt under this radar because if they are spraying it for "geoengineering" or whatever then it is not classified as a waste and therefore cant be classified as a hazardous waste. Making it legal under current law untill it hits the ground then it becomes a waste making it hazardous waste and then it would fall under RCRA making it illegal. However if they are covering it up well then?????????

This would also be very expensive to do all over the world in the amounts they are doing it but then the Government its very good at making money disappear into thin air so again?????????

Also all municipalities are required to release reports on air and water quality and is public record so it is very easy to find out whats in the air you breath and water you drink with a few clicks of a mouse but again if there is some cover up these number can be fudged but I just cant see local officials keeping quite about this.

Lastly I can say without a doubt most of this proof they are showing is inaccurate. We as a company are required under RCRA to take various soil samples and water samples from our retention ponds and although there is alumina and other various metals present they are not near the levels these guys are saying they are. Ours tend to come in a little higher than our local officials air and water quality reports but are way way lower than stated in this video and not over the legal limit to be considered hazardous. The reason we detect higher quantities than what the reports say is simple. We send our samples off and get a number they take many samples all over the area and average it. All are still lower than the amounts in this video. The other issue is the soils PH and yes if we look at over time there is a upwards trend in PH and I am sure thats an issue to farmers but I doubt its from planes spraying chemicals into the air and can very easily be linked to the rising carbon monoxide from carbon emissions. So even though there is undoubtedly things our Government is hiding from us I just cant see this being true.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back