what in the world are they spraying

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahhh I love a good political conspiracy theory! I'll have to give this thread a proper read when I get home from work.

Sully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you intentionally want to waste your time, I'd just pass it on by. I'm certain I have a concussion from reading this and face palming my self from the majority of the posts. Strangely enough, almost every face palm came after reading one certain members posts.

Ahhh I love a good political conspiracy theory! I'll have to give this thread a proper read when I get home from work.

tyler1503

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unless you intentionally want to waste your time, I'd just pass it on by. I'm certain I have a concussion from reading this and face palming my self from the majority of the posts. Strangely enough, almost every face palm came after reading one certain members posts.

Despite your warning I still read the thread (I did wana kill some time actually). A few comments left a lot to the imagination lol. I haven't watched the video yet though.

I have heard of chemtrails through several different sources and many different theories as to what they are actually spraying or not spraying, I find it hard to believe any government would go out of their way to poison or control us like this. Would a highly intelligent and powerful government really put their trust in weather patterns and use something as unpredictable as gasses and vapours in the atmosphere to harm us?
I'd be more inclined to think advertising and subtle propaganda is more government style, history always repeats itself and they've used both of them in the past. Just look at all the WWII propaganda. Vietnam. Korea. WWI. Your civil war. All the political propaganda from every single election over the years. And most recently the war in the Middle East.
I doubt the government is stupid enough to trust the wind and/or lack of wind with something so serious. Especially if they wanted to attack the masses as opposed to a small population.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a cloud question of the day so in NYC airplanes r making clouds today is it
A ice crystals
B condinsation
C Cirrus clouds
D partly cloudy
E someone is dosing vitamins
F all of the above

Now my bonus question is if u watched One World Trade center being built time lapse video u will see that all the airplane clouds were edited out of the video . Y ?

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the biggest question of them all is.. If you are so concerned about what they are spraying over the NYC area why don't you move where they are NOT, or at least where there is a lot less air traffic. Preaching about them spraying and trying to hide it than continuing to live in the highest air traffic area seems more in line with beating your head against the wall.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm just wondering how things work when I see airplanes making ice in the summer fall winter spring then its partly cloudy every day there's 15 milion flights in a year times two or four engines and its partly cloudy every day there's no need to watch the weather plus out of the blue most of the birds r dead or on way out from bird flu then the fish in nj ran out of air this year in cali they got the biggest drought and planes making snow clouds go figure

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm just wondering how things work when I see airplanes making ice in the summer fall winter spring then its partly cloudy every day there's 15 milion flights in a year times two or four engines and its partly cloudy every day there's no need to watch the weather plus out of the blue most of the birds r dead or on way out from bird flu then the fish in nj ran out of air this year in cali they got the biggest drought and planes making snow clouds go figure

Its clear global climate is changing, which answers droughts and other weather related incidents. Climate change could include planes in the fact that airplanes have carbon emissions. They are "making ice" because its very cold up in the atmosphere. You have to remember that there are various layers to the atmosphere above you which would cause some planes to be "making ice" and others not. Than you have to understand ATC (Air Traffic Control) where all of these millions of flights are at different elevations in order to avoid collision, turbulence and what have you.

Fish deaths due to the lack of oxygen in the water is actually common, unfortunately. When large schools of fish enter a small body of water it can deplete the oxygen fairly quick. Also, there are dead spots due to sewage. Pollution due to petroleum, fertilizers, pesticides, etc. entering the water through the sewer systems has led to fairly poor water quality around Long Island where you and I both live.

As for the birds, I have no idea about why they die nor do I understand viruses. I do see a dead bird every so often but not an amount that would make me think anything severe is directly affecting them.

Sully

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Than you have to understand ATC (Air Traffic Control) where all of these millions of flights are at different elevations in order to avoid collision, turbulence and what have you.

Since that is what I do for living, I thought about trying to explain it to him, but then I reread a couple posts and figured it would be a waste of time. :bigsmile:

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since that is what I do for living, I thought about trying to explain it to him, but then I reread a couple posts and figured it would be a waste of time. :bigsmile:

What is there to explain ..airplanes make it partly cloudy every day that's why all the dead trees all this airplane snow got everyone's garden confused and u say its me *****

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone lock this thread already lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.3%
Back