OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update so it turned out the whole world is getting sprayed everyday and only phew people see it and find it alarming

Catra2030

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love conspiracy theories, but that pic is of nothing but ordinary contrails. Living where you're at and given the high volume of flight traffic and patterns, not surprising if the sky isn't littered with them all day long. Not to mention the duration of how long they're visible is dependent upon the wind speeds at their given elevation.

I keep an open mind, but can't say I'm buying into this one, still interesting though.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I'm in nyc got 3 airports around me lots of planes flying by and they don't leave any trails behind them then some other planes fly like they lost leaving smoke looking trail that go from nj to long island very thick lines that stay in the sky for couple hours turning the sky into a milky haze its not condinsation trails those disappier in minutes anyway I just got these monster binaculars will post some new pics soon but last 4 days no spraying no contrails what so ever will see just want to see what other people see

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
better pic

NYC October 14 call me crazy but how can condinsation from airplane engine do that 2013 October chemtrails.jpg

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are at different altitudes and things like wind and airplane speed would make them spread out differently

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pseudo-scientists gone wild. Just like ancient aliens, and mermaids.

While I do really well dislike government, come on.. How much can you believe on the internet especially on channels like discovery, history channel and animal planet when they are obviously for profit with most of the crap they air. Which may I add is very similar.

I do enjoy conspiracy theories, but that does not necessarily make me believe them.

I will add again, I do not like government and do believe they have hidden agendas but are these planes you see doing this not commercial jets?

I have a good question for you all.. Do you know how to tell when a politician is lying??

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NYC October 14 call me crazy but how can condinsation from airplane engine do that 2013 October chemtrails.jpg

Doubt it is just "condensation" it probably is chemicals, just NOT ones intended to control weather.. Even though they are in the long run with carbon emissions and all. I do believe there is a correlation with cancer in our area ( I live on Long island) and the excessive amount of planes. But the government will never bring that to light or allow it and I do also doubt they are purposely dropping chemicals.. We all kill ourselves enough as it is,we dont need them to do it. How many people still buy smokes at $10 a pack, how many people i know who get trashed at the bars almost every day of the week.

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I guess u guys eat poisoned gmo food and meat that's raised on steroids and u not thinking right how u explain a plane next to a plane one blowing the smoke like the clouds u see in the pic and the other does not leave anything behind it condinsation doing tricks ..? oh and back to wiki that pic is older then all of us put together pic is from Poland gas so expencive there most likely a disel fuel plane or vegitable oil Plane .. I'm in nyc 3 airports here lots of planes flying if it was condinsation they all would leave a condinsation trail of some kind behind it .. how u explain 2 engine plain leaving 3 lines of smoke behind it same like Sep 11 2 planes 3 buildings fell down so yeah its possible its another conspiracy the truth will always come out I'm just worried about the fish dont want the skimmer sucking this crap in keep Windows closed with a dyi filter on it just invade someone is lieing again :)

808jaymakoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha this is funny. Sorry but chemtrails are another conspiracy theory. I'm no scientist and no pilot but my father is a pilot. He has been flying for 40 years and still teaching pilots till this day for united formally continental. There is so much scientific evidence to debunk the theories of chemtrails. A couple years ago I remember him laughing and talking about this. And someone said pilots dump fuel. That's also incorrect. Only will they dump fuel if there is an emergency procedure. Most times the captain will only try and keep as much fuel as needed in the tanks upon take off to get to their destination and alittle reserve. This is because the weight of the extra fuel if filled up every flight would cost the airlines millions a year from extra dead weight. And yes op I think people need to stop worrying about chemtrails, obamacare, etc and start worrying about our monetary system. We are printing $85 billion a month right now and not one of those dollars are backed by gold. The reason we were one of the richest nations was during ww2 we owned 2/3 of the gold in the world. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU
Here if you want to learn a lot about our system watch this. I'm not saying invest in gold but you'll learn a lot about our shady gov't

OP
OP
H2O

H2O

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks that will help me sleep better but I know what I saw was no condisation or ice cristals plus everyone knows they always lieing about everything so when they say its condinsation its has to be the other way around anyway or they told the truth ones in their life

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I understand that aircraft can leave contrails, but what's happening in these videos online? They go on and off. Is that normal?

I thought it was just conspiracy nonsense as well but a friend linked me a video on YouTube. Search: Watch Chemtrail Planes Spray On and Off. Should be the first one that pops up, I didn't want to link directly because it uses inappropriate language.

Last edited:

Kworker

Tang Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Backing your currency on gold is very foolish, there is a limited quantity of gold available. Never mind the fact that is is pointless when our currency is now backed on the stability of our government and economy. Research it or take a basic economics course and you will see this. This is as far into that topic I will go.

jgraz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I walked outside and saw this.....

Omg

That is a perfect "X" what could have done this. I bet they are nano bots raining down on us meant to control our feeling towards the govt. Seriously, I read it somewhere it must be true.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 38 28.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back