What is a good Ato

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ramon84
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ramon84

CubanReefer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 11, 2024
Messages
576
Reaction score
270
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All hope everyone had a great holiday!
I am looking for decent Ato I wanted to see if anyone know of any of these?
1st …. JBJ ATO NANO
2nd …. XP AQUA DUETTO 2 ATO
3rd …. ICE CAP ATO EZ
Any advice will be greatly appreciated
 
Upvote 0
I run a tunze osmolator on mine and have never had any issues!
 
Upvote 0
I installed the Red Sea ATO a couple of months ago. Easy install, works great and integrates into the Red Sea app with my lights, wave makers and Reef Mat.
 
Upvote 0

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new