What is a good FW forum?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dunnman39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dunnman39

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2016
Messages
239
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So along with my 55 gal saltwater tank, I also have a 10 and 1.5 gallon freshwater tank. I was wondering of anyone knows a great forum site for FW. I have some questions and cannot find any...
 
Monster fish keepers. What are your questions?
Thank you. And my 1.5 gallon is emoty right now and I wanna have it home some unique inverts like maybe clams or blue lobsters ect...
 
are you keeping planted tanks? What type of freshwater keeping are you looking for?
 
are you keeping planted tanks? What type of freshwater keeping are you looking for?
My 10 gallon tank is all artificial plants and is a community tank. It is doing awesome. For my 1.5 gal tank I was hoping to have it an invert only tank.
 
Couple Red Cherry shrimps or Red Crystal Shrimps and Marimo moss ball
 
Is my hob filter good or should i look into a spinge filter. Most of my money goes into my SW tank so i want this to be inexpensive but efficient.
 
I would ask on the Freshwater forum I posted earlier. They are more intune with what you should be doing. Shrimp tanks are very popular but have special needs.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new