what is best eater for flatworm?

I've read that 6 line wrasses will eat them.
 
My yellow coris goes searching for them all day. It actually helped me get rid of a small AEFW infestation.
 
Depends on the flatworm. Aefw, nothing. Just other flatworms, 6 line, yellow coris....etc

I'd go with a ycw over a 6 line due to aggression.
 
Depends on the flatworm. Aefw, nothing. Just other flatworms, 6 line, yellow coris....etc

I'd go with a ycw over a 6 line due to aggression.

I have to disagree. They hunt worms, there's no reason that they wouldn't want an AEFW.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new