what is best eater for flatworm?

I have to disagree. They hunt worms, there's no reason that they wouldn't want an AEFW.

+1

My yellow coris actively hunts around the base of my SPS everyday. It also waited near the turkey baster when I had a small AEFW infection and ate any that were blown off. It could tell the difference from detritus and the worms real quick. I haven't found anymore AEFW in over a month and did not have to resort to dipping or chemicals.
 
Melanarus wrasse, yellow coris wrasse or springer damsels any day over a sixline wrasse. In my experience six line are just too aggressiv.
 
Blue velvet nudibranchs. They feed exclusively on flatworms. I used one once and man could that thing eat. Very interesting to watch as well.

Casella atromarginata​

 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new