What is considered stable for PH?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benj2112
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Benj2112

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2016
Messages
29
Reaction score
9
Location
Minnesota
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More of a general coral question, but I am wondering how rather quick 0.1 fluctuations in PH would effect corals. In the winter my PH is very dependent on my skimmer running with a CO2 scrubber attached. During feeding that turns off and I get these quick drops and then slow recoveries with the skimmer turned back on. Would two daily quick 0.1 PH drops be a problem?
 
I would say no, slight variation would be fine, I'd be okay with the .00's but the .0s might be fine?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new