what is everyone lighting there 40br with?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
35332281573_503db55203_b.jpg

35299034574_4860a6d51a_b.jpg
 
Any thought on 2 kessil a80's should be less than 300$ lights and mounts
I bought 2 of these for my 40Br. I'll let you know how they work out once my tank is up and running. Finishing my stand now.
 
I bought 2 of these for my 40Br. I'll let you know how they work out once my tank is up and running. Finishing my stand now.

keep us posted.
I found a 36" 14K BML light. before I decided to upgrade from a leaky just cycled 40br to a rimless 90 I had there 20K multi channel light really liked it but never got to use it funny how I almost circled back around.
to bad they decided to stop messing with reef lighting to focus more on grow lights.
anyway that should do the job nicely.
 
keep us posted.
I found a 36" 14K BML light. before I decided to upgrade from a leaky just cycled 40br to a rimless 90 I had there 20K multi channel light really liked it but never got to use it funny how I almost circled back around.
to bad they decided to stop messing with reef lighting to focus more on grow lights.
anyway that should do the job nicely.
Will do. Hope to get water in the tank this weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new