• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

What is going on in this industry ? Now ICP Analysis ?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I just got back from running errands and package says" Pro Test with 55 elements". I see there is a 13 element test that has option for more results but is sure more than 5 and I realize is actually FOUR that I received.

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Have you actually contacted ICP Analysis about this to see if it was fault on their end?
I just did to assure they did not realize and made an error. Awaiting an answer

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got back from running errands and package says" Pro Test with 55 elements". I see there is a 13 element test that has option for more results but is sure more than 5 and I realize is actually FOUR that I received.
YUp. SOrry We made mistake Please call this number 45516396785685 AND HAVE YOU cREDIT CARD Ready and we will giber uyou the results. Free!

BTW,
What elements you want? The 5th Element,.... sand, gold, lead, ? We ahve them all! 4 YOu!.

Loop Makeup GIF by Chris

Ali-F

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
last month I sent 3 water samples to 3 different ICP labs. I made a mistake and two samples were swapped. So one sample reached its designated lab, and one sample reached ICP Analysis where it should reached Fauna Marine. and the Last sample was lost!!

ICP Analysis people were kind enough to accept the sample but they told me that they would treat it as a free test version that would show 13 elements with the option for an upgrade which would allow me to see 55 elements for 7.99 USD. So I said let's go with the free version ..... getting something is better than nothing... one sample lost is enough.

After they uploaded the test results. I saw the 13 elements. I downloaded the test results aaaaaaaaaaand all 55 elements were shown clearly to me lol... there was an issue with their system that allowed me to get all the results. I was lucky I guess.

try downloading the results, maybe they haven't fixed the issue yet.

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I recently sent an ICP sample to ICP analysis and its bad enough I paid $24 for the kit, and another $4.20 for postage and I get me results back and they send me the results showing on 5 results and offering to give me the rest if I pay $7.99 ???
Are they serious?? In the past, I got email results and they showed/allowed you to open every square for analysis and described why you have the numbers shown - now the boxes are grayed out Until you Pay up.
This is ridiculous, theft and they have lost a customer for life. Why would they think someone would buy a kit, send a sample foe analysis and spend additional money for a " Reveal" ???
I have heard of other companies charging for subscription to use equipment you have bought from them.

Is this where we are Headed?

1695396290083.png

1695396296541.png
Welcome to USA

I seen they just added 11% taxes to ammo here in Cali

dang … money pit

OP
OP
vetteguy53081

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I did not hear back but see all other squares are accessible and now viewable.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 137 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.2%
Back