What is going on with conversations?

reefiniteasy

Check me out on IG!
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2018
Messages
2,365
Reaction score
5,049
Location
Orlando, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I sign on, R2R tells me I have 172 unread messages and when I click it shows me messages from over a year ago that aren’t even my most recent?

This is bugging me!

Anyone else with this issue. 41028277-BFF3-4EAE-AC0A-CC524D969529.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new