What is going on with my elegance

ironworker

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 3, 2011
Messages
443
Reaction score
31
Location
clarksville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything else is doing great. But this guy has been this way a few days now. Could the lighting be to intense.9

20180130_201604.jpg


20180130_201645.jpg
 
Sometimes they just seem to close and never open up agin and slowly die
Happened to mine and my tank was and is as healthy as it can be
If you search there's loads of treads on it and no one seems to know why shipping , handling , disease, and so on
People say Aussies last better than Indonesian
I'm no expert and yours may well be fine and open back up normal and live a long life and I hope it does
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new