What is gowing here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AngrySea
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AngrySea

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 14, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1638.jpg
This started a week ago and seems to be increasing in size each day. I touched it and its rubbery like.
 
Is clathrina contagious? I recently saw a few of these sponges growing in my tank as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new