What is happening to my toadstool?

Go Pack Go!!!

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2016
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It has never done this before
c2090e9ca225633af85c5727167d9108.jpg
 
what are your water parameters, lighting etc. ?
 
I have zero nitrates and I have Kessils. I had moves it Sunday to be lower from the lighting because I had him high and now the flow is not heavy like it was. Is that why?
 
google leather/ soft coral tunic shedding that's what was up here even if it wasn't obvious. the retract, slough some cells, and re open ad infinitum
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new