What is in Acropower?

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can some point me in the right direction to get the full list of Aminos and Elements that are in Acropower? I have this on a doser and dose daily. I also dose Iodine, etc and want to make sure I am not dosing double.

BrandonS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have never seen an aminos supplement for reefing with a amino break down. The companies tend to keep that close to the chest. Following to see if someone has it though. I use acro power too but don't dose any other traces.

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have never seen an aminos supplement for reefing with a amino break down. The companies tend to keep that close to the chest. Following to see if someone has it though. I use acro power too but don't dose any other traces.

Hope that's not the case. I use to dose Seachems reef fuel and reef trace and they have a full list of ingredients and quantities of each does.

20200629_102549.jpg

20200629_102622.jpg

kyleinpdx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have anything to contribute, but after reading the thread, out of curiosity, I wonder what could be derived from ICP testing? If you tested something like acropower, could they identify its constituent parts?

OP
OP
JCOLE

JCOLE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have anything to contribute, but after reading the thread, out of curiosity, I wonder what could be derived from ICP testing? If you tested something like acropower, could they identify its constituent parts?

That's a good idea. I imagine so. I would hate to have to go this far but it might be worth it down the road if everything is responding well. So far so good at 2ml x 5 a day.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use seachem fuel and red sea ab+

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
It has many traces and classified Amino

Leadfooted

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe not so much help but here's what I've done for a few years. I dose both FUEL and Acropower 25% suggested amount but I dose every other day instead of weekly or twice a week. I find dosing Fuel one day, then Acropower the next to benefit all corals. Also, I'd suggest dosing acropower at 2am and Fuel during you sunrise light cycle.

willowsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats not accurate Aminosfeast+ lists all of of their ingredients.

willowsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is AminoFeast+ ingredients aspartic acid, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, valine, isoleucine, leucine, and proline; deionized water; potassium buffer they may list their ingredients but it's full of unnecessary stuff.

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats not accurate Aminosfeast+ lists all of of their ingredients.
wait, do you make this product willows reef? Lol, if so you should mention that with the post

Operator Wrasse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wait, do you make this product willows reef? Lol, if so you should mention that with the post
Haha, that's savage. Good catch.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 146 60.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 66 27.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 85 35.3%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 66 27.4%

Back