What is on my acan help!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jennyQwQ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jennyQwQ

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 13, 2020
Messages
56
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CD7BC5EE-6606-4AB6-A744-15CDDFA46D99.jpeg


It has tentacles on the brown tube thing, is this pest. I do feel like my acan is not very healthy. It some time have brown things going out from there.
 
hard to tell but if tubes probably vermetid snails. I would pull out frag and crunch them up with pliers or fill the holes with glue or putty. As I find them from time to time in my tank I just stick some putty in the tube when I am attaching new frags.
 
I have similar vermetid on a hammer frag. Doesn't seem to bother the frag so I leave them alone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new