What is the first thing you do every morning when you see your tank?

SueAbu

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, every morning I get up and go downstairs I'll swing by my tank to make sure everything is still alive in it and make sure everything is working. I am wondering what do you do every morning when you see your tank?
Grin like an idiot at all the preeeetttyyyyyyy colors... And then inventory which got booted to the bottom by the Evil Dr. MegaCrab

LPS Bum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the surface of both tanks to make sure the water is flowing. I figure if the fish and corals have oxygenated water that's half the battle. Then I say a little prayer and glance at the floor to make sure it's not wet.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, every morning I get up and go downstairs I'll swing by my tank to make sure everything is still alive in it and make sure everythi
For me, every morning I get up and go downstairs I'll swing by my tank to make sure everything is still alive in it and make sure everything is working. I am wondering what do you do every morning when you see your tank?

Pretty much the same here. I like to look at the corals and my RBTA to see who is open, or closed. Make sure I do not see any water or animals on the floor. Then sit down, and have coffee.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back