What is the longest thread?

Are you speaking about his tank method or his thread method? Lol
Should be his thread about his tank method and keeping SW wayyyy back before it was a thing. And not needing to QT as his tank has enough organisms that everything keeps everything in check; much like in the ocean.
 
you'd think posts over, say 200 pages with really good content would get a FREE R2R TShirt....

hint hint..... @revhtree
Sorry buddy, you just get a keychain. And you need to pick it up yourself at the office :p

~keychain breaks. Starts new thread~
 
90% of those views are from you

I would have guessed 97 or 98% were from me. The rest are from people thinking, OMG, this guy is nuts. :confused:
 
I would go with nuts. I didn't even know people read the thing as 87.6% isn't about fish, or anything else of importance. But Katrina's thread is impressive, so many people posted on there. :p
 
We are still going strong with the reef-pi thread, at 796 pages, 711K views and 16K replies :)
Interesting thing is: I have a couple friends doing a reef pi project and they were sharing pieces in that thread. But they are just lurkers here and haven’t signed up yet.
 
KAT'S the "QUEEN" cannot be compared, thread #2 is like 890 pgs n rollin ;) :) @Katrina71 ;) @NY_Caveman ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new