What is this? An egg sack? From the outside?

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
10,440
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found this thing floating around Hewbie’s tank and it almost looks like an empty egg sack or part of a fish. But everyone was accounted for and I didn’t touch my tank recently and I have nothing purple like this. Any ID? If it didn’t come from the outside I’m not sure from what I don’t own anything that would be purple like that and it’s not a fuzzy. And definitely wasn’t there yesterday.
IMG_2121.jpeg
IMG_2123.jpeg
IMG_2105.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new