What is this?? Mini Sea Slug??

govolsguy31

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
265
Reaction score
237
Location
Harrisonburg, VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1059_zps0ynskgxk.jpg


It's on the glass and was just under the sand bed line last night. Today it's out and about. Definitely alive!!
 
Yes I have many Chittons!! They will leave the water.. but don't be alarmed they do it often but when they are hungry..they can tear some algae up..here's a pic of one of mine taking care of the film algae..mines an adult tho!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new