What is this on my Acan?

Regalcinema

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
62
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Oklahoma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!
Recently I have noticed something coming out of 2 of the heads on my Acan. Almost looks like a piece of string coming out of the mouth. Just curious as to what they could be?
Any help would be appreciated
Thank you!

A30CCB98-874E-48F5-A7A8-9A219F65D886.jpeg
0028B6F0-9DB1-41B4-8D07-967CB7A8A220.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new