What is this on my clownfish?

Nick96

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
89
Reaction score
19
Location
11001
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, i noticed a white line on my clownfish tail. Im no expert but i dont think its ick. But let me know what you guys think

20220307_190839.jpg 16466982653101822531367474938264.jpg
 
Could be a fluke. You could try a freshwater dip. Get freshwater to tank level and set the fish in for 5 minutes. I thought flukes were more roundish dots like ich though. However I’d wait for a fish expert to chime in @vetteguy53081 is pretty knowledge from what I’ve experienced.
 
Pics a little fuzzy but looks like sign of aggression and healing trying to take place
Need clearer pics under white lighting
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new