What Is This That Only Comes Out At Night

reeftankdude

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Messages
552
Reaction score
220
Location
maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the best image that I could get. It is about an inch long. Thanks all.

creature.PNG
 
Could be Elephant snail. Awesome algae eater!
20230130_223823.jpg
20230130_223823.jpg

20230704_183424.jpg

This is mine. It lives in the sump now. I've put it back in the DT a couple times, but it finds its way back to the sump thru the plumbing. Now I just leave it there.
 
Could be Elephant snail. Awesome algae eater!
20230130_223823.jpg
20230130_223823.jpg

20230704_183424.jpg

This is mine. It lives in the sump now. I've put it back in the DT a couple times, but it finds its way back to the sump thru the plumbing. Now I just leave it there.
Wow. Is it really that big? It’s beautiful!
 
Wow. Is it really that big? It’s beautiful!
Bigger now! Those pics are at least six months old. It was a hitchhiker I found in my tank about 18 mos. ago
 
Could be Elephant snail. Awesome algae eater!
20230130_223823.jpg
20230130_223823.jpg

20230704_183424.jpg

This is mine. It lives in the sump now. I've put it back in the DT a couple times, but it finds its way back to the sump thru the plumbing. Now I just leave it there.
cool and thanks for the reply
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new