What is this torch?

biotex

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2024
Messages
62
Reaction score
55
Location
Washington DC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold to me a couple months ago as a single-head daughter frag of a "24k banana grail" mother colony, whatever that means. The mother looked like a yellow hilighter under intense blue lighting at the vendor stall, but this one just looks green to me.

If I squint really hard I think I can see some yellow, but does this look like a grail?

Is it possible to tease out the yellow more on these torches? Lighting is an xr15 g5 around 180 par.

PXL_20251004_171420473~2.jpg PXL_20251004_142938950.jpg PXL_20251004_032023687.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new