What is this worm???

TunaTuna

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Location
San Antonio
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3544.jpeg


IMG_3552.jpeg
 
They look like they could possibly be some type of Ribbon worm larvae but I’m not certain, hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in because I’d like to know too.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
They look like they could possibly be some type of Ribbon worm larvae but I’m not certain, hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in because I’d like to know too.
I’ve owned a couple of reef tanks already and never seen anything like this before
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new