OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, the thread was incorrectly posted in the LPS forum but that is no excuse for my own blindness. :face-with-hand-over-mouth: ;) :cool:
Oops my bad. I was unsure what to classify it as because I had no idea if it was a mushroom I have never seen or some other “lps” I have never heard of before.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oops my bad. I was unsure what to classify it as because I had no idea if it was a mushroom I have never seen or some other “lps” I have never heard of before.
I’m trying to hide my mistake behind the forums title and discounting my blindness that allowed me to see a skeleton that was not there. I’m not really ashamed and you shouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed either. We learn by asking questions and I learned something from the discussion.
That’s what the website is for and it’s working well for us.

Ask away and let’s figure out what we have going on in our tanks.

Merry Christmas!

Santa stopped by our house last night. We had a huge winter storm that almost buried our driveway. I just finished shoveling it off.
IMG_2046.jpeg

I think Rudolph was naughty on the lawn again?

I was expecting a big bag of Kingsford. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss:

Last edited:
OP
OP
santeeeyyy

santeeeyyy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m trying to hide my mistake behind the forums title and discounting my blindness that allowed me to see a skeleton that was not there. I’m not really ashamed and you shouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed either. We learn by asking questions and I learned something from the discussion.
That’s what the website is for and it’s working well for us.

Ask away and let’s figure out what we have going on in our tanks.

Merry Christmas!

Santa stopped by our house last night. We had a huge winter storm that almost buried our driveway. I just finished shoveling it off.
IMG_2046.jpeg

I think Rudolph was naughty on the lawn again?

I was expecting a big bag of Kingsford. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss:
lol. Merry Christmas

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back