What is this,

santeeeyyy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2023
Messages
765
Reaction score
459
Location
Queen creek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this some sort of mushroom?

IMG_2536.jpeg
 
After expanding the image here at home I belive @Derrick0580 is correct. A mushroom with tentacle tips tucked under its body.
So, the thread was incorrectly posted in the LPS forum but that is no excuse for my own blindness. :face-with-hand-over-mouth: ;) :cool:
 
So, the thread was incorrectly posted in the LPS forum but that is no excuse for my own blindness. :face-with-hand-over-mouth: ;) :cool:
Oops my bad. I was unsure what to classify it as because I had no idea if it was a mushroom I have never seen or some other “lps” I have never heard of before.
 
Oops my bad. I was unsure what to classify it as because I had no idea if it was a mushroom I have never seen or some other “lps” I have never heard of before.
I’m trying to hide my mistake behind the forums title and discounting my blindness that allowed me to see a skeleton that was not there. I’m not really ashamed and you shouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed either. We learn by asking questions and I learned something from the discussion.
That’s what the website is for and it’s working well for us.

Ask away and let’s figure out what we have going on in our tanks.

Merry Christmas!

Santa stopped by our house last night. We had a huge winter storm that almost buried our driveway. I just finished shoveling it off.
IMG_2046.jpeg

I think Rudolph was naughty on the lawn again?

I was expecting a big bag of Kingsford. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss:
 
Last edited:
I’m trying to hide my mistake behind the forums title and discounting my blindness that allowed me to see a skeleton that was not there. I’m not really ashamed and you shouldn’t be embarrassed or ashamed either. We learn by asking questions and I learned something from the discussion.
That’s what the website is for and it’s working well for us.

Ask away and let’s figure out what we have going on in our tanks.

Merry Christmas!

Santa stopped by our house last night. We had a huge winter storm that almost buried our driveway. I just finished shoveling it off.
IMG_2046.jpeg

I think Rudolph was naughty on the lawn again?

I was expecting a big bag of Kingsford. :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing: :smiling-face-with-sunglasses: :thinking-face: :face-blowing-a-kiss:
lol. Merry Christmas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new