What is this

picklerick47

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 8, 2023
Messages
6
Reaction score
1
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9220.jpeg
Hey all,

I’ve recently noticed these tiny brownish worm like creatures all over my rock. If you look closely at the picture, there’s these white strings as well that seem to be trying to grab food off the sand. Any idea what these are and how to get rid of them??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new