What is this???

snobby

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2024
Messages
17
Reaction score
4
Location
Oxford
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found this in my tank don’t know if it’s bad? Hard to get a good view of it, if anyone could help that would be great, must be some kind of snail but I only have conches in my tank and is not like them at all

IMG_6472.jpeg
 
Just found this in my tank don’t know if it’s bad? Hard to get a good view of it, if anyone could help that would be great, must be some kind of snail but I only have conches in my tank and is not like them at all

IMG_6472.jpeg
 
I'm no expert, but looks like a Stomatella from that angle? No flow and more white light on it would assist as well. Nice hitchhiker if so!
 
Difficult to ID because of the low lighting & blurriness of the image but I’m going to lean on 907 & will agree with Stomatella for now
 
yeah, he's disappeared into a hole now so i cant get a shot with the lights and the flow off but I have looked at a stomatella and think thats probably correct thank you so much guys for your help, an interesting little addition!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new