What is this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter blkhawk10
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blkhawk10

Big U G baby!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
85
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Sorry for the hand reflection lol.
 
Looks like a load of bacteria and sponge growth.
 
I can't tell if it's brown hair algae or dinos
 
Looks to white to be dinos. How long have you left the glass untouched? Is it the front glass? Maybe just wipe it off?
 
Last edited:
I just blew a bunch off the back and that's the only place it's at...it's not on the rocks at all...should I just keep doing water changes and wipe it off?
 
Sure looks like an overgrowth of bacteria. I would scrape it off suck it up and water change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new