OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hereby refuse to cede the election....

:D:):)
I can give you a recount. I still see Post #22 by RK as being before post #44 by you. ;Writing;Bookworm

Of course, I'm only human, so I may have missed an earlier post by you.;Facepalm;Eggonface But, I'm also a moderator... so I can make any of your earlier posts disappear rather than admit I was wrong! :eek:;):p

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can give you a recount. I still see Post #22 by RK as being before post #44 by you. ;Writing;Bookworm

Of course, I'm only human, so I may have missed an earlier post by you.;Facepalm;Eggonface But, I'm also a moderator... so I can make any of your earlier posts disappear rather than admit I was wrong! :eek:;):p
In light of your sound logic and immense power, I have changed my mind. I graciously cede the election to RK and wish him a successful and prosperous term. ;Troll;Hilarious;):)

TexasReefer82

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the Blasto making a "polyp ball" which is another form of asexual reproduction. The ball will eventually drop off the mother colony, attach to a new surface and grow another colony. Are there any skeletal fragments within the ball? That would confirm it. It's not a "bounce" because this ball has polyps on it, and a bounce is only an enlarged vesicle.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the Blasto making a "polyp ball" which is another form of asexual reproduction. The ball will eventually drop off the mother colony, attach to a new surface and grow another colony. Are there any skeletal fragments within the ball? That would confirm it. It's not a "bounce" because this ball has polyps on it, and a bounce is only an enlarged vesicle.
Very cool! I have no idea of there are skeletal fragments in it.... I'll have to check and see if I can find some. I had no idea they reproduced this way. Looks like I may have 2 new blasto's in the future if they both make it.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In light of your sound logic and immense power, I have changed my mind. I graciously cede the election to RK and wish him a successful and prosperous term. ;Troll;Hilarious;):)

9aa9b9d44a3042889e19afc028dc5ce2.gif

Orcus Varuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back