What is this?

Koralik

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
48
Reaction score
24
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today in my local fish shop I asked for easy corals to handle and he gave me these 3 mushrooms. He never mentioned what type, just said they were mushrooms. Does anyone know what type they are and how to handle them?
9096786D-A836-4FD2-B261-8461F4468E96.jpeg
39B16518-9A75-4F72-9DB1-18C8623C3855.jpeg
 
you might look at this to ID your Mushroom Anemones.
Its hard to tell from the pictures exactly what they are.

Thank you, I found it. It is probably discosoma mushroom and zoanthus
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new