What is this?

cait.evers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 5, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Location
lake ozark
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’ve been trying to figure out what this is and I can’t figure it out! It just started growing in my tank one day and now it’s huge. I thought it was soft but it’s hard! Anyone know what it is?

B71E1B0B-B21F-4E3C-99E7-AF17B3312EAF.jpeg 1F2D9843-F985-437B-B52A-EE491A4F145E.jpeg D9C36A15-100B-4F06-8F17-64878B8428E4.jpeg 4B860D36-754E-4D25-A4B9-4627B72A01E8.jpeg 30556418-74B6-4F2A-BC1D-711A684BBF16.jpeg
 
Very very odd. You got a lot of stuff growing in that tank! Here’s a bump for you. Upon a glance I’d guess sponge or tunicate but they’re not hard
 
Very very odd. You got a lot of stuff growing in that tank! Here’s a bump for you. Upon a glance I’d guess sponge or tunicate but they’re not hard
I’ve been thinking about trying to remove it but I also don’t want it to spend. But i’ll still try to figure out what it is first!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new