What is this!!

Darksuspect

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
2
Location
St thomas
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I know I have other issues I'm dealing with but I looked in the tank and seen this! I have no idea what it is or what I should do about it. Please help.

20210314_123720.jpg
 
Oh, I have a few small snails and a turbo snail. Does this mean I will have a bunch of snails in the future?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new