What is this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dfrashid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dfrashid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2022
Messages
260
Reaction score
139
Location
Hayward
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I bought this I was told it was an acan but when I got it home it doesn't open up like my other acan will some one help me i.d. this please the one on the live rock is the acan ive already had the other on the glass is the new one please help and thank you
20221223_164217.jpg
20221223_164214.jpg
20221223_164233.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new