What is wrong with my Devil's Hand Coral?

BleachedCoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
Location
ocean
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I've had this Devil's Hand for a couple months now, and recently I've noticed that parts of it have begun to sort of droop on its side. Polyps are still extending, but it looks weaker than it used to overall. Parameters have remained stable, but I'm thinking of doing a partial water change to see if that could help. Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Thanks.

PXL_20230603_172408643.jpg PXL_20230603_172420158.jpg
 
Bumping this for you!
 
Hello,

I've had this Devil's Hand for a couple months now, and recently I've noticed that parts of it have begun to sort of droop on its side. Polyps are still extending, but it looks weaker than it used to overall. Parameters have remained stable, but I'm thinking of doing a partial water change to see if that could help. Does anyone have any advice or experience with this?

Thanks.

PXL_20230603_172408643.jpg PXL_20230603_172420158.jpg
Two things because it looks great. One its starting to get ready to shed. It gets a real shiny film on it than sheds it all off.

2 it's starting to split. It will develop holes that will spread and eventually it will separate.

You leather looks good. No reason to stress
 
It's been a couple weeks. Have the drooping fingers dropped off and formed frags?
 
Lots of chaotic flow. They seem to respond well to this IME. GL.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new